Welcome

I love nature and being outside either on dry land or on the water. This is where I can find peace. All my designs are inspired by nature. They are carefully handcrafted combining precious and semi-precious gems, nature’s bounty such as shells, seeds, coral, etc. with sterling silver, 14 kt gold or 14/20 gold-filled findings and beads.

My desire is to provide quality artisan jewelry to discriminating individuals at an affordable cost, most often below the cost of costume jewelry. Why wear mass produced jewelry when you can select jewelry as unique as you are?

About Me

My photo
Member 2020 of SRAJD (Self Representing Artist Jewelry Designer) and have been designing jewelry since I was a child. You can read my entire profile at www.whimsea.etsy.com and see how my artisan jewelry has progressed over the years. In order to bring quality artisan jewelry directly to you at an affordable cost, I have joined Etsy, a market place for handcrafted items. Please stop in some time to see my designs or e-mail me for an invitation to view my photo albums on Snapfish.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Learning to Blog is like . . .

O.K. so here I am trying to learn how to set up a blog page.  It feels a little like learning to walk.  You've just learned to pull yourself up by holding on to something and you let go and take that first step.  If you're lucky you'll take a few wobbly steps before you hit the floor, but thank goodness you're short and the floor is not too far away.  It will be interesting as I stumble through this process learning how to make this page a great resource for fellow jewelry makers, keep in touch with friends, clients and family and just share in this life we are all living.

Take time out today to enjoy life.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I'm pretty new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a new blogger... I think we'll do just fine. ;o) good luck to yah!

    ReplyDelete